Developing chatbot online is now simpler than ever thanks to modern code-free platforms. Non-tech professionals can appreciate the drag-and-drop features of chatbot tools and services. As a consequence, you can have a chatbot up and running in minutes.
You’ve seen all these awesome web chatbots really want one for your website or Social media page, right? You’re not sure where to begin, though. Continue reading to learn about 7 free Chatbot platforms for a better customer experience.
Why are Chatbots Online Amazing?
Free chatbot services are being used by both large and small companies to reach consumers in new and superior ways. Initially, companies only used chatbots for customer service. They did, however, extend into other fields later on, such as publicity and sales. In addition, there has been an increase in interest in using them for self-service applications recently.
Chatbots are a great way to give customers the opportunity to complete tasks on their own. They will, for example, assist you in booking a hotel, purchasing food, or inquiring about insurance options.
AI-Powered and Scripted Chatbots
Chatbots are computer systems that can have human-like conversations over the web. Most of the time, you can communicate with them through apps like Facebook Messenger. Before we get into our list of 7 Free Chatbot Platforms, it’s important to understand the difference between AI-powered and Scripted chatbots.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Chatbots use Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) technologies to self-learn and mimic social interaction. They do, nevertheless, take time and money to grow, and they might not always get it correct.
Top 7 Chatbot Online You Can Start Using for Free
There are a lot of options if you are intending to make your own chatbot online.
Xenioo is a conversational marketing and link-building Chatbot platform. It allows you to create chatbots that interact with visitors 24 hours a day, ask smart questions, and provide useful material, schedule meetings, and more. Xenioo chatbots are designed to help your live reps as well as engage with clients. As a result, they can perform boring tasks, freeing up the agents to concentrate on the queries about critical topics.
With Xenioo, you can build and connect chatbots for any platform you can think of, for the most part! Hence, Xenioo is versatile and our number one pick among the online chatbot makers.
Xenioo Features are:
- With Xenioo as a chatbot platform, you can develop, deploy, and analyze conversations across multiple channels.
- You can create WhatsApp chatbot, chatbot for messenger, Facebook, website chatbot, bot for telegram, slack bot, Discord chatbot, bot for smartphone, Alexa chatbot, bot for google assistant.
- Simple and easy Chat Flow Editor to create chatbot online.
- Options for easy Previewing and Debugging.
- Multi-Channel Publishing enables you to publish on multiple platforms at once.
- Using the AI engine of Xeniooyou can engage the users with practical chatbot exchanges.
- Best part is it is code-free, so you can create a chatbot online even if you don’t know how to code.
Is a multi-channel chatbot platform with a simple implementation to create a chatbot online. Snatchbot is currently free to use, but they have recently released a paid premium upgrade as well.
Snatchbot features are:
- Total infrastructure as a service for designing, testing, and launching bots. As a result, you won’t have to invest in expensive internal infrastructure.
- Modified chatbots, both virtual and human: There is no need to know how to code.
- Create discussions that are straightforward or multiple-choice. Add action buttons, payment list, translations, and other features.
- Support for multiple channels: Your bots can be published on smartphones, web applications, and chat services. Facebook Messenger, Telegram, LINE, SnatchApp, and other apps are supported.
- The platform comes with a number of pre-built bots that can assist you in getting started quickly. Customer support, finance, transportation, health, and e-commerce chat is among the services covered.
Manychat is a Facebook Messenger interactive chatbot creator. It includes features such as message broadcasts, analytics, and scheduled postings, among others.
A friendly visual interface is one of its functions. As a result, creating Chatbots is as simple as dragging and falling message flows and creating sequences.
Manychat Features are:
- You can use this feature to create forecasts and promotions for your chatbot subscribers.
- Payments can be made via Facebook Messenger.
- Photos, video, audio, attached files, buttons, lists, emojis, and more can all be sent.
- Has artificial intelligence (AI) and natural language processing (NLP) capabilities. As a result, you’ll be able to react to phrases, queries, and unexpected responses.
- There’s an audience dashboard where you can look at user profiles. You will see how they opted-in when they entered and the series they are participating in on the Dashboard.
- Clicks and subscriber behaviors are tracked in analytics reports.
- Ways to obtain data from the subscribers (rather than online forms).
Among the platforms to create chatbot online, for small and medium enterprises, this is a practical approach. It provides three main services: live chat, chatbot network, and email. You can use all three items for free indefinitely or pay for a paid plan.
Tidio is compatible with a wide range of applications and platforms. For example, email, Messenger, and Zapier. You’ll be able to respond to emails and Messenger chats from a single inbox thanks to integrations. Tidio also provides Shopify and WordPress pages with specific modules. Through this method, you can get this AI chatbot app up and running in moments.
Tidio is mostly free, but there are some features only available for the premium version.
5. Mobile Monkey
Mobile Monkey is a Facebook Messenger marketing chatbot tool. Its main goal is to assist you in creating bots that turn traffic into subscribers.
Mobile Monkey features are:
- Facebook Messenger allows you to share alerts, updates, and promotions.
- Facebook Ads with lead catch and accept that click to Messenger.
- Teams have limitless pages, impassioned speech, and insights.
- Incorporate Facebook Messenger chatbots with your WordPress platform with this WordPress plugin.
- Artificial intelligence that uses phrases and experiences to fit content to purpose.
- With the Facebook post, you can run competitions, promotions, and quizzes.
- When your consumers need assistance, switch to live chat.
- User flows for lead qualification with app integrations and conversion monitoring.
- Asking questions in order to learn more about leads and see if you’re a good candidate.
Chatfuel is one of the most well-known tools for creating Facebook Messenger bots. Furthermore, as one of the first bot-building sites, it has evolved to provide a wide variety of features. It’s also helped them attract a large number of customers, groups, and stakeholders.
Chatfuel Features are:
- Started with Telegram and continue to help it, but have since shifted my attention to Facebook Messenger.
- Allows you to create Chatbots with a simple drag-and-drop interface that needs no coding knowledge.
- It also divides content into blocks, which can include texts, photographs, and videos. Blocks can be linked together and reused.
- To a filtered list of users, support notification loops, initiatives, and casts.
7. Flow Xo
Flow XO is a no-code platform for developing, managing, and publishing chatbot online. It works for a variety of messaging apps, as well as the site and other apps. Users can also share the bots with each other.
Some features of Flow Xoare:
- Many platforms, such as Facebook Messenger, Slack, Telegram, Twilio, and other sites are supported.
- You create bots with Flow XO by specifying frameworks in a code-free setting. When a user engages with your chatbot, workflows monitor what happens next.
- You can also listen for keyword phrases and react with text, links, photos, transaction requests, and other options.
- Customers can interact with you on a variety of channels. Their first contact with you may be via your site, but as the discussion progresses, they may choose to use Facebook Messenger.
Chatbot online list: final thought
The free chatbot platforms we’ve listed here don’t need any programming knowledge while making chatbot online. As a consequence, being non-technical is no longer an impediment to quickly creating and deploying chatbots. Go for Xenioo if you’re looking for an absolutely easy, code-free and all-around chatbot platform. Our second favorite is Snatchbot. So, pick the one that suits you the best!